GENERAL TERMS OF SERVICES
Hello, we are Hubstem, and welcome you to our marketplace for digital services. You are deemed to have read & agreed to following terms and conditions.
When we say ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’, ‘Hubstem’, ‘Protechhub’ then we refer about our platform and that’s who we are and we own. These terms guarantee to inspire us to do the best work while providing our customers with comfort and security.
When we refer to ‘You’ in terms we mean to our client. Some terms of are given what all to do before & after the project.
Before assign a project
You can define your requirements of project. If you have not specified your requirements then we will design ourselves accordingly.
Accepting to assign
Once project/module has been assigned and the work have been started, there will be no major changes in requirements. Client can only give a module for revision when that task gets over.
Payment Method and Taxes
We have a verified payment method. We offer client special packages but the taxes will be applicable according to the national & international policy. We will not obligate you financially.
- As we will check all the details of your project.
- You have to send an advance of 30 % through Paypal, by cheque, through net banking, etc. if the project is on fixed price.
- If the project is on hourly bases than the cost will be weekly bases and the time will be tracked by time tracker application.
- We work Monday to Friday – 9:30 to 6:30 PM (IST)
- Provide 24×7 customer support.
- Estimated timeline, when ordered might change after we are clear on complete project details.
- Timeline will vary accordingly from type of projects.
We establish that any material, information, files related your project will not be shared with third parties or used in any other way if NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) is signed with us. Here are some points in intellectual property.
- What we own (Company):- As you assign your project to us, we will keep all data of the work on our server only, we will only provide links to you for revision. If NDA is not signed and we are not communicated about your project privacy then we can display these projects in our portfolio without any notification.
- What you own (Client):- If you have signed the NDA then we will not publish any data of client whether it is personal, professional or social. We accept that the full title belongs to the person who contracted our services and all of the copyright, other intellectual property rights and any other data or material used in project, whether finished or unfinished also belongs to the client. Your all data, business concept or any data will be kept confidential.
Things you can’t do
- Any arrangements that are not consistent with these user terms or the services agreement;
Attempt to interrupt or alter the site’s operation in any way (for example through sending mass unsolicited messages, “flooding” servers, or introducing a virus, time bomb, trojan horse, worm, cancel bot or other computer routine);
- Use the site or any of its content in a way that violates applicable law, that violates the intellectual property or other rights of us or others, or that is fraudulent, obscene, unprofessional, offensive, misleading
Our Indemnity to you:
- Service, content, software or any other information we send through site;
- Our breach of using terms or any intellectual property rights belongs to others;
- Our breach of any industry code, regulation or law that is applicable;
- Our breach of service provider additional term;
We agree to exemption from legal responsibility from all claims, liabilities, costs and loss arising in any way from any of the matters.
Your Indemnity to us:
You are liable responsible for
- Your use of the site;
- Any services you buy or provide through the site;
- The services, message, content, information, software or other materials you send through the site;
- Your breach of any intellectual property rights belonging to others;
- Your breach of these user terms;
- Your breach of a services agreement;
- Your breach of the service provider additional terms; and
- Your breach of any industry regulation or law that applies.
We have no responsibility to you for all claims, liabilities, costs, expenses (including legal fees) and loss arising in any way from any of the matters set out in this clause (‘claims’) and you agree to indemnify us, employees and agents from all claims.
A full refund will be considered in the following situations:
- The client’s request to cancel the order is received before development work is started.
A partial refund will be considered in the following situations:
- The client is not satisfied with the quality of the code or service and provides a reasonable, explanation of matter.
- The client is not satisfied with the product after reviewing it on our test server. In such cases, a partial refund may be issued upon the agreement about the details related to the refund.
- If our deadline is not met.
If the order is completed according to the specifications of the client, some minor errors are inevitable and are not justification for full or partial refunds.